[pianotech] Stunningly OT, but something Susan would have enjoyed.

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Thu Oct 14 17:42:09 MDT 2010

Hi,, All,

Since we've been talking about such minutiae in such detail, it seems
somehow both appropriate and important to remember that artistry
takes many forms...some of them perhaps less expected than they might be.

In any event, especially as Susan's passing has reminded so many of
us as to how complex and multi-faceted the marvelous person was (and
is), and, because I have very fond memories of her often outrageous
sense of humor...the following is offered with every best wish for
continued health, long life and success to all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WzeqMhtFNs

Peace.

Horace

P.S. - How do he do dat?...hg