[pianotech] key leveling with a curve

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:33:48 MDT 2010

Horace,

Thanks for the wonderful reply to Dave, Mine is not going to be so eloquent. I am taken back by your vast knowledge of the Steinway piano and processes.

Dave,

Somehow you misunderstood and thought it was my argument and didn't read where I said it was the manufacturing process at Steinway.  I think you should write to them and explain how they have been doing it wrong for all these years and how it doesn't really make sense to you.

Oh well, I haven't had my coffee yet or maybe I just woke up a little grumpy this morning.

Al -
High Point, NC