[pianotech] was curve now glide

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Oct 16 08:27:30 MDT 2010

  David -
At some point perhaps you, or others, could expand upon the method
you/they use to establish or confirm the bedding of the back rail and
the keyframe/dag relationship.  It's a different thread subject, but it
is somewhat relevant in the discussion of action frame / keys on or off
when setting balance rail glides.  How often do we check it vs. reciting
prayers?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY