[pianotech] Regulating, was curve was glide

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 18:26:35 MDT 2010

Is it possible to regulate an upright action in a shop environment?  To do
it properly, I believe, it must be somehow mated to a keybed, keys and
something that emulates a string matrix that would allow proper adjustment
of key height, key dip and blow distance.  I am very new to the business and
unaware if shop regulation of an upright action can be properly
accomplished.  Any thoughts about this?

Tom Rhea

Rhea Piano Service

  _____