[pianotech] Definition of Rebuilding

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 18:44:42 MDT 2010

Ryan
  Dittos.
   And put it writing .  Often what client think you said and the actual verbiage end up being tow different things. How many times I've heard  that it was completely gone thru and could find nothing but the clients wallet had been gone thru.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales