[pianotech] which Allen wrenches to carry

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Oct 21 01:57:51 MDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 9:58 PM, limhseng at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Susan, what are Mormon tuinings?
>
> Lim
For about seven years I tuned for the local Mormon Church (Latter Day
Saints.) They have everything all organized from a central office, and
every piano gets tuned twice a year. Which brand of pianos they buy is
decided in Salt Lake City. For a few years they were buying a lot of
Everett uprights, so I had several to tune during each cycle. (And I
voiced them -- they got awfully bright.)

Susan Kline