[pianotech] computer upgrade -somewhat OT

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 05:38:31 MDT 2010

If you are trying to connect to a domain-type network then Windows 7 Pro is
required.  Otherwise, Home Premium is fine for a peer-type network (less
than 10 workstations) or a stand-alone system.  Also, if you have any old
DOS-based applications that you want to run, Windows 7 may balk at that.
Good luck.

Tom Rhea

Rhea Piano Service

  _____