[pianotech] another interesting find

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Oct 22 04:45:15 MDT 2010

Some years ago I encountered a little spinet-size piano, an ordinary
acoustic piano, fairly old, where the tuning pins were at the back.  I
deeply regret not taking photos of it. I had no camera with me at the
time (my cellphone then didn't have a camera), but I should have
arranged to go back. I don't now know the customer's address.  I just
hope some day the call me to have it tuned again!

Best regards,

David Boyce.