[pianotech] Great report on bridle strap manufacturing!

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 06:41:25 MDT 2010

Thanks for the link, Wally.  Great article.  I bet Chuck could write a book
about how they make all the parts and supplies, tools, etc.  I too love the
show "How It's Made".  I think they had a segment on Mason-Hamlin
production a while ago.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego

straps at Schaff Piano Supply was great! I had never even considered HOW
they were made, though I am a great fan of the TV show "How It's Made".

> Good work, Chuck.
>
> Here's the link:
http://library.constantcontact.com/doc207/1103180194683/doc/29rRKX5pLJ25TYze
.pdf#zoom=65

> Wally
>
> A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
> Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
> 5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
> Telephone: 561-432-4121
> Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
> Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/1298450103661