[pianotech] Great report on bridle strap manufacturing!

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 09:19:02 MDT 2010

Fantastic
  I have a whole new appreciation for bridle straps and that one person who does that. Who wudda thunk it?
 Nice work chuck

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com

The 19 page, full color report by Chuck Behm on production of bridle straps at

Schaff Piano Supply was great! I had never even considered HOW they were made,

though I am a great fan of the TV show "How It's Made".

Good work, Chuck.

Here's the link: http://library.constantcontact.com/doc207/1103180194683/doc/29rRKX5pLJ25TYze.pdf#zoom=65

Wally

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator

5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014

Telephone: 561-432-4121

Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/129845010366185

FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html