[pianotech] Request for chemical products of concern for 2011 class in Kansas City

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Thu Oct 28 15:27:36 MDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I will be teaching a new class in Kansas City describing health hazards for chemical products commonly used by piano technicians.  If anyone would like to have a product discussed, please email me off the list at roger at dampp-chaser.com.  I will do my best to include everything of interest.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I know your input will make my class better.

All the best,

Roger