[pianotech] Stability techniques

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Oct 30 17:26:14 MDT 2010

Hi all.

I'm wanting to hear how those who have concert work
responsibilities stabilize your tunings. I use to run
arpeggios and play hard triads up and down until I saw Steve
Brady's Fore Arm Smash method. I gave it a shot. I have to
admit, after the first tuning of the season and 6 hrs. of
practice on the instrument after the FAS method was used, I
am impressed with how stable the piano was before the show
tonight...not much to do to it.

How do you stabilize your tuning?

-daRook