[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Oct 31 14:59:55 MDT 2010

Thank You, Terry, That's exactly my point!

Even my "normal" tuning rate outside work is higher than the other techs,
and IT SHOULD BE!  the last thing I want to do when I leave work is to
tune yet another piano! I don't care if Im "better" than other techs from
my position, or not. I just don't want the extra work: but, if they want
ME to tune, then I'll tune it for the higher rate. It just so happens that
they're the higher end economic situation folks and usually (re-emphasise
usually) have nicer pianos. (re-read the Balmer part of my last post...Top
ten richest in the world??? Lester spinet???? really!) $90 bucks and they
were all set!

This is all stated right up front. If they go further, then I'm all for
it.

Paul