[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 19:34:30 MDT 2010

I became an S. Corp this past year.  Office supplies (garbage J)  and yes,
health insurance too is deductible.  Becoming an S. Corp allows me my
business to pay for health insurance for myself as the employee.  Therefore,
it becomes deductible.  You can go either way.  Mileage or cost of the car.
Look into becoming an S. corp.  It'll save you on your taxes too.

Jer