[pianotech] tool question

Roger@Integra.net rgable at integra.net
Wed Apr 20 15:02:44 MDT 2011

Marshall,
Yes, there are numerous styles of upright damper spoon benders, although spinets can be a challenge for all the bending tools available.
Roger Gable
P.S. Your description of the problem is quite challenging to understand, but I believe the problem may not the damper spoon but the damper felt of the adjacent dampers binding against the noted damper.