[pianotech] Acrosonic sticker rail

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:54:29 MST 2011

After carefully removing a Baldwin Acrosonic spinet action, paying moderate
attention to securing the stickers to their rail, and bringing the action
back home, I (once again) allowed a number of the stickers to "pop out"
while situated on a workbench. Dumb of me to use the "jam some mutes on the
abstract pins" beyond short term necessity.
So, what I am asking y'all, is what is the most efficient way to get them
back in place (preferably while still in my shop space rather than at the
piano)? I'm sure it's pretty simple, but I generally spend too much time
juggling 88 thingies around. What's the verdict?
Patrick Draine[image: DSCN0537.jpeg]