[pianotech] 6 strings versus 200 + strings (more)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Feb 1 10:30:20 MST 2011

John, Ed, LIst,

I should add for benefit and understanding of others,
 that Ed's approach, I am certain produces the best results overall.

I, however, do not have the ability, nor fortitude to approximate at some things
 unless absolutely necessary.

The match making tuning process I described eliminated guessing
 on the instrument I own.

In the majority of situations with other guitars,
 I wouldn't even bother to attempt my method of madness,
 knowing full well it could never be achieved with the physical discrepancies
 that exist in so many guitars without modifications,
 and even then, the majority of any modifications made would never allow
 that tuning process I have described.

Sincerely,

Keith