[pianotech] Steinway technical and reference guide

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Feb 1 10:36:58 MST 2011

parts at steinway.com   Holly should be able to help you out.

Best,
Paul

From:
"David Love" <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
02/01/2011 11:35 AM
Re: [pianotech] Steinway technical and reference guide

I don't know, I purchased one, some years ago now, and have never received
factory training. See if you can open an account with steinway NY on line
and then order from them directly. Sounds like the local branch is trying
to maintain a corner on the market there.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)