[pianotech] snowbound

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 14:19:40 MST 2011

Hi Wim, St Louis says hi...   find a flight & come back & visit!!  (though we'll probably see you in KC)

It's slick outside, mostly ice...  McDonalds is closed, Burger King is closed, Piano Distributors is closed, I'm guessing Lacefield is closed too.
Pianotech@ is providing some diversion for the day.  My wife has run out of things for me to do.  Some of the stores ran out of milk yesterday, too.

Tomorrow, we'll see...  I have a couple of Belleville Church pianos which I'll probably make, but I'm glad I'm not driving out in the rural Illinois areas.

Shall I mail some slick roads to you??!!  You can drive them either by sight/map or GPS, your choice... but ultimately it depends on how good of a driver you are!
Hmmm... sounds like tuning!!??  ;-)

Best Regards...   Bill Fritz, StL/PTG