[pianotech] snow

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:33:53 MST 2011

Hey William,
It's supposed to start later as freezing rain ice eventualy all rain by tomorrow.  This weather has me a bit frustrated.  I have the seasonal affective thing going on quite a bit.  If I had family in Florida, I'd move down there, but then one has to deal with huricanes and huge bugs bigger than front rail punchings lol  The one thing I'm always curious about when it comes to warmer weather is this. does it feel the same asit does in summer since the sun is further away?  Terry does 82 feel warm once you are acclimated to Florida?
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com