[pianotech] snowbound

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Feb 1 15:11:18 MST 2011

I with my very controllable 4x4 went out just a bit out of town just to
see during lunch break. Snow drifts are just nuts!!  It's strange how just
a couple inches of snow can make a road barely passable in just a couple
hours....That's out in the corn, though, the main roads are fine.

Drive slowly, use 4x4 if you got it.  space space space between you and
the dude in front of you and slow down!  You'll be fine!

Good luck all you folks east of me. Youre in for it!
I just don't get the yee-haws in their 2 wheel drive pick-ups!  The laws
of physics just don't apply to them, I guess. Chevy Blazers, too! What's
up with that??

Paul