[pianotech] Joshua Bell Concert

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 19:46:21 MST 2011

Oh, no, no, no - I have TICKETS to the concert. I am not doing any
piano service work for the concert. I wish, but it is not to be!

I have very little exposure to high-end piano work/performance (like
maybe, zero). I was asking the question from an experiential
viewpoint. Is there anything I can listen to and learn from?

Terry Farrell