[pianotech] Joshua Bell Concert

Rafael Huberman Muñiz rafahuberman at prodigy.net.mx
Tue Feb 1 20:34:20 MST 2011

Well, listen to his violin!!! He has a Stradivari who belonged to my great uncle Bronislaw Huberman (Founder of the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra) and was stolen at the Carnegie Hall in 1932! Founded and auction by Loyd´s in 1986. Don´t know the buyer but Joshua Bell bought it at last for 4 million Dollars!!! So listen to it and tell us if it worth the 4 million or not!!!

Enjoy,

Rafael Huberman

El 01/02/2011, a las 15:13, Terry Farrell escribió:

> Got tickets to see Joshua Bell this Saturday. He will be accompanied by Sam Haywood on piano.
>
> Anything I should be listening for?
>
> Terry Farrell

Rafael M. Huberman Muñiz, M.Mus

ArtePiano