[pianotech] snowbound

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 10:28:05 MST 2011

Well, Al, there's a little more traffic today. ;-)

Officially, we got 15 inches, but it was a couple feet deep in some parts of the driveways (yes, we have two!). The sound of a bobcat working was music to my ears this morning. He cleared us out in about 10 minutes. It would have taken us all day with our shovels. I guess I'll be able to get out to my appointments tomorrow, but I'll call ahead to make sure their streets are accessible.

Great crashes of lightening--we had thunder snow! Wow, that was weird.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois