[pianotech] types of tuners

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 19:39:34 MST 2011

I had thought of that when I wrote the post. No, I did not forget the aural only piano tuner. But people like you, who have demonstrated and are working on improving your craft, are not he same people who are in category one. Dean May is an exception, too. I'm sure he'll agree that there are many tuners who think they know what they are doing, and see no need to try to improve themselves.

Wim