[pianotech] Challenge to Wim

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 20:08:21 MST 2011

Hey, I didn't say using an ETD is all bad. I use one too, remember. And one of the things I like about it is being able to do a pitch raise, whether it's 10 cents, or 300 cents.

But I have a challenge for you. I'm tutoring this summer in KC. Sign up for my tutoring session, (I'll even reimburse you), and the tune piano in my room with your Cyber tuner. Then let me, and you and another tuner, (and it can be a CTE, also), check your tuning.  I'll even let you check your octaves.

Fair enough?

Wim