[pianotech] O.T. - ThunderSnow - was Snowbound

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 20:09:54 MST 2011

Barbara said:
"Great crashes of lightening--we had thunder snow! Wow, that was weird. "

Barbara,
That is really weird. Having been born and raised in Alaska, where the weather throws just about everything and anything your way, NEVER saw that! When there is snow, it is usually very quiet. I think that's the magic of the stuff.<G> To have Lightening and Thunder, under those circumstances would be way weird in my book..
Best
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police