[pianotech] Thanks and further comments (Cy)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Feb 3 10:11:44 MST 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 8:27 AM, Cy Shuster wrote:

> … I did an 80-cent raise on a console last week, and on the second pass,
>      using its overpull feature with instant measuring,
>      the largest error was -5 cents.

Cy,

That definite falls into a very reasonable outcome
   in preparation for the next pass as you described.

Just a additional note that might be of interest for you:
With RCT Dean Reyburn has now included a category
   called Smart Tune specifically designed for pianos
   that are reasonable close like the largest error you mention.

Produces very nice results and can,
   depending on all the particulars, piano, environment, customer, yourself,
   easily eliminate a potential 2nd pass before a final pass.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the List.

Sincerely,

Keith