[pianotech] PTGF- Museum " NEEDS "

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 13:54:03 MST 2011

Hello To All,

    After 9 years --- we are still building

                             I need the following

1.         In 1935  " WINTER ".  introduced a small Piano. This was
        the first  44 in.  Piano  that we now  call a Studio..  Ser. no.
        near  120000.     I would like to have one for display

2.       A    " WEAVER  '"  " Wood Back "  Console piano ( no iron plate )
       ser. no. near 84000.  about  1944-5-6. made near the end of  WW-2.
          It would never stay  in tune.  We found it tuned better to tune
it from
       the middle towards  ether end.   I would like to have one for
display.

3.      A  " CHICKERING "  Upr. "Iron  Action ".This is the action that
       is  connected to  the  keys and  key  frame  as one  unit. Much
       like  Mathushek's  "connected"  action. It  sides  out as  a single
       unit  and is  very heavy.

             The dampers are medal rods about 12 to14 in. long and about
       3/16s in size with  medal flanges,,  if memory serves.
       Late 1800s or early 1900s.   I  need action parts to build a model.

        Regards to All

       Jack Wyatt RPT.
       PTGF. Museum
        Curator