[pianotech] Thanks and further comments

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 3 15:53:39 MST 2011

I just dread hearing, we got a free piano.
We were told it just needed a tuning.
Usually that is when pitch raises are needed, plus maybe a C/A treatment.
I am really amazed at how many of the homes these pianos are in, belong to people who could afford better. Doctors, lawyers and teachers etc.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.