[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Feb 3 20:27:07 MST 2011

Paul,

You correctly assess the situation from the pic
   despite my inadequate words.

I don't understand the process you mention "re-patterning",
   but that sounds fairly involved. I am looking for the possibility
   of addressing this issue in the piano.

The only problem is, I am extremely incompetent when attempting
   to relocate a single bridge pin on a piano having tried
   already once on another Steinway D.

Keith