[pianotech] Bridge Pin Location - Should be Bridge Notching

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Feb 3 20:48:24 MST 2011

Hi Joe,

Yes, for several years. Blending the unisons is an extreme challange.
I have never been happy with the results, but fell short of knowing
    what to do. I've always held the location of the bridge pins as the problem.

Now, however, thanks to Ron's input, he has indicated the notch
   of the bridge is not a factor as long as bridge itself doesn't enter
   into the speaking length of the string. Just never knew that.

So, I am very hopeful now for a resolution this coming Sunday morning.

Keith