[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 11:58:54 MST 2011

Before I got into this business I bought a brand new one with bridge
pinning that looked remarkably like the photos posted. Trying to
figure out where all the funky noises the piano made were coming from
was my introduction into piano technology. Well, that and trying to
figure out if the pinblock was supposted to be attached (glued) to the
backframe (it wasn't - or at least not for about a foot), and if the
soundboard was really supposed to be convex on the backside.......  :-(

Terry Farrell