[pianotech] Thanks and further comments

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 16:53:58 MST 2011

In a message dated 2/4/2011 4:32:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

It seems  to work well for me
I am forever amazed, among us, how many problems this statement solves. I
mean that seriously. If, and many times it's a big if, we all get to the
desired, shared, end, then how we get there is largely irrelevant. There are
many types of joy, just as there are an infinite number of types of
learners.

Any discourse which abases another is simply a sword thrust through one's
self to cut the other.

Paul