[pianotech] Octaves & Unions

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 17:13:35 MST 2011

He said "Susan and all" - You're included in the "all" part of that
Ed. Calling Ed Foote, calling Ed Foote - Ed, where are you?!?!?!?!?

I thought I just recently read a post on this very topic from Ed. But
gosh, my memory must be truly going out because I remember some sort
of comments slightly differing from "an ETD is worse than useless".
Ahhhh, it's probably just me......

Terry - getting older and more feeble every day - Farrell

PS: Too many epoxy fumes?