[pianotech] universal string measurement

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 21:17:16 MST 2011

Not really. I mean you can put it on and it will sound and not break but it won't match.  Of course it is a Wurly spinet but still it should be right. I view universals as desperation fixes when there's no time to order a replacement (I actually don't even stock them).  If the situation allows just order a  string to match. You'll have it in a week.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)