[pianotech] Journal article

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Sat Feb 5 12:52:41 MST 2011

One of the many things I learned from Mr. Kent Swafford:
http://www.amazon.com/Swingline-Rubber-Finger-12-Pack-S7054014C/dp/B00007LB0

I spent enough years taped up playing ball through college, no more tape for
me thanks.
By the way did you know that the Texas high school coach fix for a broken
leg is to tape an aspirin on it?

Friday Night Lights,
DP
Who survived four encounters with Odessaa Permian..

Message: 1