[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

The Davis Family (Mark, Janine, William, Stephen & Matthew) pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Sat Feb 5 18:28:08 MST 2011

Hello Keith

I have had to think about your responses and how I ought to reply.  Thank
you for your time to respond.  I now understand where you are coming from.
Thanks for enlightening me.

Yes, Cy has written very helpful reasons and I am grateful to him.  If you
do not want to give your reasons for using a particular ETD you do not have
to.  I accept that and now understand why.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Mark