[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 19:33:40 MST 2011

It's me who's ducking for cover.  I really don't want to get involved in a
protracted debate about what belongs here versus being relegated to
independent research in the archives, especially considering there really
isn't any topic that hasn't come up before.  I'll copy you both on my
discussion with Mark and spare those whose fingers tire too easily with the
use of the delete button.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com