[pianotech] Carbon Fiber Lever (was Hammer Technique: was Q & A Roundtable)

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Sat Feb 5 22:15:09 MST 2011

Steve Fujan has set up a device to measure tuning lever stiffness and
brought it to conventions where he kindly tested our levers. My old APSCO
hammer did fairly well but the hammer he makes was better. Disclaimer: I
don't represent Fujan in any way but admire the engineering he has done with
this venerable tool of our trade.
DP
Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician