[pianotech] Joshua Bell - Piano Prep

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 6 11:59:23 MST 2011

Hi Terry

Personally I came away from your first post with a great deal of respect for
the tech involved, exactly as you allude below to being your intent. I see
no harm, no foul. Quite the opposite. If I was going to recommend a top
concert tech in the Tampa area his would now be the first to come to mind
based on your description of him.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802