[pianotech] understand the relationship of the heavenly bodies

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:59:56 MST 2011

>Do the folk who use ETD promote the wonders of the Digital piano as
strongly as they seem to say that  ETD tuning is better than the real thing,
or do they believe the real thing can't be reproduced digitally as it always
sounds like a recording, good one,  but not like being there. Barrie<

Barrie - If we're keeping score on this point, put me down as follows - love
my Verituner, but really, really dislike digital pianos. They do make good
boat anchors, but beyond that. . .

Also, an ETD tuning done by someone with good equipment who knows his
business is very much the "real thing."  Chuck Behm, Associate member, PTG