[pianotech] Joshua Bell - Piano Prep

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:01:41 MST 2011

Terry,

Maybe its just me (probably!<G>) but I always identify with the pianos I
work on. Anytime someone has something bad to say about one of my client's
pianos I take it a little personally. You did make a point of saying some
good things about the tech, but ultimately by criticizing the piano, A
shadow is cast on the technician.

My recommendation  would have been to contact the technician and get his
perspective on the piano. Then you could mention that you were going to
bring the topic to the internet forum so that he could have a chance to give
his perspective on the condition of the piano.

I guess I'm sensitive about these things. It sounds like others don't share
my perspective, so realize its just my 2 cents, and take it for what its
worth <G>

Ry