[pianotech] Joshua Bell - Piano Prep

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 21:29:39 MST 2011

Interesting book title...  and for those who haven't tried it yet... you can usually buy books at low prices on half.ebay.com  I usually check there first.  There is a shipping charge, but still...

Try:  http://product.half.ebay.com/Send/57075867&tg=info   sometimes there is quite a spread from the New to the Used category book prices.

Have a Good Read...   Bill Fritz, St Louis