[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 08:11:45 MST 2011

Users inputs are very valuable because they speak more directly to the
manner in which the machines are used which is just as important as the
specifics of what the machines deliver.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

On Feb 6, 2011, at 9:22 AM, John Ross wrote:

> I think that a users comment, would be very useful.
> The sellers websites are going to give facts that will 'push' their
product. Of course they think theirs is the best.
> And, why not, they are frying to make a living.

John,

Do you think that user's comments are immune
   from bias or preference based on their own experience
   or lack thereof?

I don't expect any of these folks are relying
   on making a living selling these levers.
Supplemental income at the most.

Keith=