[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Feb 7 09:06:57 MST 2011

On 02/07/2011 09:47 AM, The Davis Family (Mark, Janine, William, Stephen
& Matthew) wrote:

> Keith
>

> Thank you for the idea.  I think that tune-lab is a good idea.  I must
> get used to tuning with an ETD sooner than later.
>

> Best regards
>
> Mark Davis

I'll weigh in with a quick note on Cybertuner - which my mentor had
already been using for several years.

Threw his eyes - and - mine, it is great for - first - time tunings
because of the triple option settings for pitch raises. Based on how
flat the piano is.

As well as, fine tunings, because you sample the A's and calculates the
tuning then on to tweaking.

Initially, I got shocked on the "sticker" price however it was worth it.

P.S. It can run on almost anything - Mac, Laptop, Netbook and "iPod" type.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years