[pianotech] Polyester Stipper???

Overs Pianos sec at overspianos.com.au
Mon Feb 7 11:51:32 MST 2011

Hi Joe,

There's really no easy way to get rid of polyester with a stripper,
even when using some of the stronger commercial preparations. If you
are prepared only use stripper, it works better if you sand down
(key) the poly to let the stripper have a better crack at it.

We have found that a heat gun and scraper works quite well.

Regards,
Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers

Web http://overspianos.com.au
mailto:ron at overspianos.com.au

A web page with images of recent work and almost-audio-CD quality mp3
sound files of the Overs piano can be found at;
http://overspianos.com.au/more_info.htm

So put on your headphones, plug them into your freshly restarted
computer and sit back to over 20 minutes of pure piano.