[pianotech] Replacing dampers on a Steinway Upright (sent again)

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Feb 7 13:13:52 MST 2011

Additional musing...

While having a discussion about some aspect of engineering for aviation applications with my nephew, a Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering, he was getting frustrated with my lack of comprehension.  He looked at me and said, "It's not rocket science!....  Oh, wait..  Well, actually it is rocket science..."  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall