[pianotech] Attaching photo link

Malinda Dobrins dobrins at optonline.net
Tue Feb 8 20:23:35 MST 2011

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Monroe
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Attaching photo link

  Chuck, at 123K, just attach the photo to your email using the standard attachment button in your email program.  If you have a number of photos that you want to send, select them in Picassa, then choose to "export" them from the bottom of the page on Picassa.  I often will just export them to my desktop, when you do you are given an option to either use original size, or resize them to.....  If they are large, just resize them there, then you can attach those photos from the newly created folder on your desktop - then delete the folder when you're done, if you wish.

  William R. Monroe

  On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Chuck Behm <behmpiano at gmail.com> wrote:

    >Chuck,

    You have to have some type of photo software that allows reducing
      the size of your original pic.

    What do you currently have?

    Ketih<

    Keith - I use Picasa 3 for cropping photos, then when they have been set in an article using microsoft publisher, I compress all the photos to bring the total file size down. Would either of those do, or do I need something else altogether? The photo I would like to share isn't real big to begin with - 121 KB.  Chuck