[pianotech] Exploding Piano

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 10 22:20:41 MST 2011

I carry a piano tilter, the folding one I got from Tuners Supply.
I have seen me use it twice in a day, to apply the C/A treatment for loose pins.
It has 'saved' quite a few older uprights, for another few years.
My clientele, are such that if I didn't save the old piano, there would be no piano. Especially true in these days of less disposable income.
These pianos are 80 +/- 20 years old, and these dry Canadian Winters are taking their toll.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.